Friday 14 September 2012

The End of a Long Day of ...

Well, Toady has been a long day for me. With several hours of coding now complete, I can happily say that the UVALLI Search Bar is ready for launch. However, it may be a few days before it being available to download as I still have the User Guide to produce. This may take some time as I have busy weekend ahead of me. So anyway, within the next few days it should be available to download. At least today has been a day of accomplishment, and that is what we should aim to do daily. If your day has not been successful, the answer is simple, you haven't taken advantage of your time on this Earth. Each Day Plan to Succeed and you will Succeed, as long as you don't harm another to succeed!

By the way, If any of you have stories/poems, that you would like to have published in a book, Visit VALLI Books (http://www.vallibooks.go.to) and Submit your Story!

No comments: